Aluminized film is a kind of packaging method with excellent performance and very economical use. It mainly uses a special process to plate a thin layer of aluminum on the surface of plastic film to form a composite flexible packaging material. At present, the most commonly used processing method is vacuum aluminum plating. At present, the application of aluminized film in composite packaging is very extensive. At present, it is mainly applied to dry and puffed food packaging such as biscuits and packaging of some medicines and cosmetics.
Aluminizing film production process can be summarized as follows: First, the substrate is unwound, followed by vacuum, heat evaporation boats, aluminum wire, vapor deposition, after cooling, thickness measurement, flattening, and finally volume.
The main performance characteristics of aluminum film products:
1. The appearance of aluminized products has led to a significant reduction in the use of aluminum materials, which not only saves energy and materials, but also reduces production costs. Under normal circumstances, the thickness of the composite aluminum foil is mostly 7-gpm, while the thickness of the aluminum layer of the aluminized film is about 0.05n, the aluminum consumption is about 1/140 to 1/180 of the aluminum foil, and the production speed can be as high as 450m. /min.
2. The performance of the aluminized film products is excellent, and at the same time it has excellent toughness, and there are few exceptions in production. At the same time, the barrier properties against gas, water vapor, odor, light, etc. increase.
3, aluminized film products have a very prominent metallic luster, the decorative effect achieved is very good. In fact, its light reflectance can reach 97%, and can form the colored membrane through the coating treatment. At the same time, it can also use shielded partial aluminum, to get any pattern or transparent window, to see the contents.
4, aluminum film products can effectively solve the electrostatic effect, but also to ensure good sealing performance. Especially when using aluminized film products to package powdered products, it will not contaminate the sealing part and ensure the sealing performance of the package.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PE film development
- PE film use requirements
- According to the quality of polyest...
- Polyester film common film
- PE shrink film use
- PE shrink film development
- PET nearly ten years of development
- PET film use
- OPP protective film
- OPP plastic film use
- Application Range and Characteristi...