1. Hardware industry: computer case, galvanized sheet stamping, aluminum, stainless steel, titanium plate, steel plate, glass, solar panels and so on.
2 optoelectronics industry: LCD liquid crystal display, backlight, cold film, membrane switch, cell phone screen and so on.
3. Plastic industry: ABS, PP injection products, PVC sheet, acrylic board, instruments, plastic lenses, painting parts surface protection and so on.
4. Printing industry: PVC, PC board, aluminum, film and other printing nameplate surface protection and so on.
5. Wire and cable industry: Shaft mounted copper wire, semi-finished products, finished products, roll finished product protection, which can effectively prevent dust pollution, anti-oxidation, anti-pollution effect.
6. The electronics industry, in the production of time, generally have to use the protection of finished products and semi-finished products, the pipeline is not prone to scratches and damage!
7. Mobile phone digital industry, mobile phone film, also known as cell phone beauty film, cell phone protection film, can be used to fit the phone body, the screen of a cold film.
- Polyethylene Film
- Different Density Polyethylene
- Polyester Film (PET)
- According To The Use Of Polyester F...
- PE Shrink Film
- Pe Shrink Film Components
- Flexible Film
- Application Of Flexible Membrane In...
- PET Shrink Film
- PET Future Development
- Briefly Describe The Performance Re...
- Why Is The Floor Protection Film So...