The plastic surface protection film is used to protect the surface of the product and to avoid scratches, scratches, etc. on the plastic surface, thereby protecting the aesthetic appearance of the plastic surface.
Plastic protective film, a kind of protective film, which is not required in terms of color. Moreover, it can be selected according to the use requirements, etc., so that the product has a good use effect.
Engineering plastic protective film is a specific type of plastic surface protective film. In the raw material, PE is used to protect various thermoplastics from damage during transportation, storage and processing to effectively protect the integrity of the product. In addition, this kind of plastic surface protection film has corresponding parameters, which is:
Printing: Monochrome / Bicolor / Tricolor
Glue: acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive
Stretching rate: ≥300%
Tensile strength: ≥15N/25mm
Related Industry Knowledge
- PE film development
- PE film use requirements
- According to the quality of polyest...
- Polyester film common film
- PE shrink film use
- PE shrink film development
- PET nearly ten years of development
- PET film use
- OPP protective film
- OPP plastic film use
- The role of stainless steel protect...
- Surface protection tape features an...
- Carpet protective film quality judg...
- Polyethylene film characteristics a...
- Anti-stripping ability and mechanic...
- What are the advantages and product...
- Plastic protective film surface tre...