The PE packaging film is a packaging film made of polyethylene and is also a film. This type of film is widely used in the packaging of articles.
Advantages of PE packaging film
(1) This type of film has a small mass, stable chemical properties and no rust and corrosion.
(2) It has good transparency and wear resistance and can withstand certain impacts. In addition, the PE packaging film has good insulation and low thermal conductivity.
(3) It is easy to mold and process in the process, and the processing cost is very simple and convenient.
(4) It can be non-toxic and tasteless, and achieve green environmental protection.
PE packaging film product characteristics
With the superior winding force and retractability of the film, the loose items can be entangled and bundled into a unit to make it a whole without sharp edges and stickiness to avoid damage or damage to the items.
2: Primary protection
It provides surface protection for the product and forms a very light and protective appearance around the product to achieve dust, oil, moisture and water resistance. In addition, the PE packaging film allows the article to be evenly stressed as a whole, preventing the article from being damaged or damaged due to uneven force.
3: Cost saving
The use of PE packaging film for product packaging can effectively reduce packaging costs, while reducing manual work and work intensity, improving product packaging efficiency and improving product packaging grade.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PE film development
- PE film use requirements
- According to the quality of polyest...
- Polyester film common film
- PE shrink film use
- PE shrink film development
- PET nearly ten years of development
- PET film use
- OPP protective film
- OPP plastic film use
- Plastic protective film surface tre...
- The role of glass protective tape a...
- Importance and precautions for the ...
- Blue plastic film application and s...
- Plastic bag application and identif...
- What are the applications of plasti...
- Examples of transparent plastic pro...
- Building Glass Protective Film perf...